Doua bune (crestere after market + levier de 10 pe ambele de peste 70%), una rea (scadere deocamdata in after market plus levier de 10 vreo 14%). Hai ca termin bine si saptamana asta !
In google am investit cel mai mult fiindca erau toate bune si frumoase. La Intel am mers fiindca au investit mult in ultima perioada si urma sa se vada roadele, plus ca Apple a achizitionat divizia de modemuri a lui Inel pentru vreo 1 miliard de dolari iar in Amazon am zis ca intru ca na … cel putin la revenue era clar ca iar bate, ceea ce s-a si intamplat doar ca estimarile pentru perioada urmatoare stiam ca exista sansa sa futa frontu. Asadar sa fie primit!
- Alphabet Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG) gains 7.4% after Q2 beats with 19% Y/Y revenue growth. Guidance will come on the earnings call, which starts at 4:30 PM with a webcast here. Revenue breakdown: Google Properties, $27.34B (consensus: $27.26B); Google Ads, $32.6B (consensus: $32.58B); Google Other, $6.18B (consensus: $5.63B); Other Bets, $162M (consensus: $173.7M). Paid clicks were up 28% Y/Y on Google Properties (estimate: +43%). Cost-per-click was down 11% (estimate: -20%). Operating income was up 39% Q/Q to $9.18B. Other Bets losses were up 12% Y/Y to $162M. Total TAC was $7.24B or 69% of total revenue, down from 71% in last year’s quarter. Capex was up 32% Q/Q to $6.13B (estimate: $6.78B). Operating margin was 24% versus the 22.6% estimate. Share repurchase: The board approves the repurchase of $25B worth of Class C shares.
- Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) gains 5.5% after Q2 beats and the news that Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will acquire the majority of INTC’s smartphone modem business in a $1B deal expected to close in Q4. Intel ducked out of the 5G smartphone modem race after Apple and Qualcomm signed their global truce earlier this year. Q2 revenue breakdown: PC-centric/CCG, $8.8B (+1% Y/Y); DCG, $5B (-10%); IOTG, $986M (+12%); Mobileye, $201M (16%); NSG, $940M (-13%); PSG, $489M (-5%). Intel lifts ifs FY19 revenue outlook from $69B to $69.5B (consensus: $68.55B). The upside Q3 outlook has revenue of about $18B (consensus: $17.85B) and EPS of about $1.24 (consensus: $1.16).
- Amazon Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) trades lower after Q2 results arrive with AWS revenue and EPS below expectations. Total revenue in North America was $38.6B vs. $37.3B, while international revenue was $16.37B vs. $16.4B. AWS revenue came in at $8.38B vs. $8.51B consensus. Operating income of was reported at $3.08B (+3.4% Y/Y) vs. the company’s guidance range of $2.60B to $3.60B and $3.71B consensus. Free cash flow (less equipment finance leases and principal repayments of all other finance leases and financing obligations) increased to $13.0B for the trailing twelve months vs. $546M a year ago. Looking ahead, Amazon expects Q3 revenue of $66B to $70B vs. $67.4B consensus and operating income of $2.1B to $3.1B vs. $4.38B consensus. Amazon has a conference call scheduled for 5:30 Eastern. Shares of Amazon are down 1.76% in AH trading to $1,939.41.
- Ghid GRATUIT de tranzactionare actiuni la bursa: —>> https://goo.gl/8hCcym
- Mentorat de investiții la bursă: —>> https://bit.ly/2PvDpKZ
- Carte GRATUIT “100 Best Stock to BUY in 2019” —>> https://bit.ly/cont-xtb
- Ghid GRATUIT de tranzactionare cryptomonede: —>> https://bit.ly/2VhZpLo
- Inscrie-te in: Invest Club – Comunitatea Investitorilor din Romania.